Welcome One, Welcome All!

Here is my brand new site, on which I will periodically (or sporadically, whichever I feel like) post chapters of my book in progress. please feel free to critique, praise, or just be weird. -Jacqui

Feb 4, 2011

Intro to me!

Well, my first attempt at writing was an utter failure. The first couple pages went as I wanted them too, but it soon deteriorated. My writing became stilted, over detailed, and not expressive of what I wanted. I consulted my writer father, who advised me that I had tried to write about something too important to me my first time. So I began anew. And this time just to have fun. I had no idea what I was going to write, but I started anyway. What came out surprised me. And the longer I wrote, the more the characters and story took on their own life. It was exhilarating.
It came out rather quirky and just a tad sarcastic. It’s science fiction, not mystical or magical. There are no ghosts or, God forbid, vampires. Just a few kids taking on the evils of their world. I entertained myself, and here’s hoping it entertains you. I’ll be posting a chapter a week. Please visit and comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment